RookInspections.com provides home inspection and home inspection related information and reports for the convenience of those involved with house purchases, rentals, ownership, or other such involvement. Anyone using this website personally assumes the responsibility for their actions and should always get more than one opinion regarding any item that they are questioning or referencing.
1. Trademarks. RHI, the RHI logos, and the RHI slogans are trademarks used by RHI and are protected by United States Trademark laws and by state laws.
2. Copyright of Site Content. All site content, including but not limited to, text, graphics and layouts, is the property of RHI and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of RHI. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are RHI removed from the images. No site content may be altered in any way.
3. Not Responsible for Links or Content. This site contains links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of RHI, and RHI has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites. This site lists Content posted by various persons not-affiliated with RHI. Use the Content on this site AT YOUR OWN RISK. Reasonable care should be exercised regarding entering into any transaction, meeting, or contact without an attorney and other professionals watching out for your best interest.
4. Disclaimer. RHI assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Web Site. RHI makes no warranty of accuracy, completeness, adequacy, suitability or non-infringement, concerning this website or the information or materials it contains. RHI specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
5. Comments Become Property of RHI. Any feedback, suggestions, or listings, written or oral, directed to RHI or this site becomes the property of RHI. RHI shall enjoy a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant RHI the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if it chooses to do so. Should you desire confidential treatment of feedback or suggestions, please write or email RHI. No feedback, suggestions or commentary of any kind will be treated as confidential without a prior, written statement from RHI.
6. No Warranties Regarding this Site or Services of RHI members. RHI provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE" basis. RHI makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Visitors to this site understand that RHI does not guaranty or warrant the services of its members, and visitors agree that RHI is not liable for the alleged acts or omissions of its members, nor may RHI be held liable for damages allegedly sustained as a result of the acts or omissions of its members, regardless of the legal theories employed.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, RHI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RHI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM RHI ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT RHI WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. RHI IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, RHI IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMED DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS; HOWEVER THE INTENT OF RHI IS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
10. Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of RHI.
|Mercer County Energy Audits|